Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Honestly, WHY STUDY GEOGRAPHY!!!

  As you can see, this is the first blog I have for this Geography blog. Honestly, if it wasn't that blog writings is included as part of the assessment, I wouldn't be bother to write blogs. Anyway, since i started now, i shall find joy in it! ^^

Study of our World, Geography

 photo: http://geog.webs.com/geographyasadiscipline.htm 

  When i was in secondary school, it was the first time I've heard "Geography" and of course the start of me having to deal with it. I always thought geography was a common sense and memorization testing subject. As the lessons goes, it doesn't seems to be that way, it is getting more and more complicated, terminologies, drawing, maps and many many more alien things starts to appear and i am getting more and more confused over it. And soon, I have totally lost interest in this subject and just barely passed my papers and make it through secondary 2 and 3.
  (Yay! I never have to touch any Art subject again!) Unfortunately for now, in the current pre-uni course I am taking, geography has come back to HAUNT me!!! Anyway i chose this path myself, so no matter what I not only have to bear with it and survive through it but also make myself be a female version of a "casanova" by loving the subjects including geography so as to be able to study it well or better. Because i believe when you love the subject you are doing, you will definitely be more than willing to study it and score it. :)
  So, asking the question again, "Why study Geography?". My final answer will be, cause I want to learn about my world, live my life to the fullest with the knowledge i can get from geography, have a dare to challenge attitude towards a subject I once failed to fully conquer and show my love for the world, the people and evrythings in the universe by loving GEOGRAPHY!

Side note: You may ask me so what's geography.. :) My answer would be, just follow my blog entries, and soon you will know what i know about geography. ^^

Signing off,
Evee
MyWorld, MyLife, MyAttitude, MyGeography

 

No comments:

Post a Comment